Eggplant stuffed with minced meat

→ Eggplant stuffed with minced meat

picture - Eggplant stuffed with minced meat

Hot summer, bright sun, fresh vegetables and juicy fruits, what could be better? We have been waiting for this. I dreamed all winter, when will a beautiful summer season. So let's use this opportunity to enjoy every day with warm, bright ray of the sun as much as possible and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables than we replenish our body with vitamins. After the summer there are only then one month and would be again the whole year's forget about these pleasant moments.

Now in the midst of the season Eggplant, and they do not cook and eat not just a crime. So let us today to make a delicious dinner for the whole family - stuffed eggplant minced meat. This is not only a tasty dish, but also quite satisfying. Appreciate it the most severe critic and exquisite gourmet. So I ask to love and favor.

So, let's see what we need to prepare.

Ingredients:

• 2 pcs. Eggplant
  • 250 g minced pork
  • 1 pcs. tomato
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • 1 pcs. processed cheese
  • mayonnaise
  • vegetable fat
  • salt
  • black pepper
  • nutmeg

Method of preparation:

Eggplant swill, srezh us up he will serve as a cap and disembowel the entire pulp.

Flesh is finely cut eggplant.

Tomatoes slops and can cut into cubes.

Peel and chop the garlic.

In a pan pour oil, send roast beef, pulp eggplant, tomatoes and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and fry until soft.

Then stuffed eggplant farshiruem /

Sprinkle top with grated processed cheese, cover with a lid aubergine and send in the oven for 20 minutes.

I hope that you will appreciate my recipe, and write it to his cookbook.

Recipe of the categories: