Soup-polypure with millet and trout
300 g trout (with skin)
1,5 l water
200 g millet
2 tuber potatoes
1 head onions
1/2 tomatoes (without skin)
From a piece of fish, the Bay it with cold water, boil the broth for 15-20 min, remove the fish from the broth, cut, remove the skin and bones, cut into small pieces.
The broth over medium heat, bring to boil.
Millet washed, scalded with boiling water, drain water, add in fish broth
Peel the potatoes, random cut (because it needs to be crushed), add to soup with millet.
In a pan with a little oil and 1-2 tbsp of water simmered chopped carrot, tomato and onion.
When the potatoes are ready, remove it from the broth, crushed, add mashed potatoes, vegetables and fish in the soup.
For 5-10 minutes until cooked add in the soup-polypure with millet and trout Bay leaf and salt.
Look similar recipe
- Cheese soup with shrimp and trout View recipe
- Ear of trout View recipe
- Soup "Kapustnyak"-Poltava View recipe
- The best soups Salmon: recipes and cooking tips View recipe
- Gruel with potatoes and mushrooms View recipe
- Greek fish soup View recipe
- Soups with trout: 4 prescription View recipe
- Fish soup View recipe