500 g pork (if desired fatty, on the edges)
100 g lard
4-5 tubers potatoes
1 kg fresh cabbage
1 head onions
1/2 Cup millet
3 tbsp. tomato sauce
This option cabbage soup made from fresh, not from sauerkraut is cooked, the soup is still great-grandmother.
Rinse the meat, pour 4 liters of water, put on stove, bring to boil, remove the foam, reduce the heat, cook pork until tender that the meat fell behind bones.
Peel the onion, carrots and potatoes.
Small squares cut the Kale, then chop it as finely as possible, collecting the hill and cutting knife.
Cubes, slice the potatoes, chop the onion, carrot cut into strips.
Pour 1 Cup of hot broth millet, grind.
Finely chop the bacon, melted in a pan, fry onion, carrot, add tomato sauce (pasta), fry all together until tender.
Ready meat to get out of the broth, add potatoes, boil for 10 min, put the millet and cabbage, boil 20 min, add onion, carrot, boil a few minutes, pepper soup and add salt.
Remove the meat from the bones, cut into small pieces, add to soup.
This soup "Kapustnyak" Poltava supposed to be thick enough, at the end of cooking, add the chopped parsley, turn off the heating plate and covered with a lid, let the soup sit for 30 minutes
Look similar recipe
- Soup at home View recipe
- Cabbage soup with fresh cabbage with potatoes View recipe
- Soup of cabbage with potatoes View recipe
- Soup-polypure with millet and trout View recipe
- Cabbage soup with meat and mushrooms View recipe
- Soup of pork in Ukrainian with beans View recipe
- Kapustnyak Zaporozhye (2) View recipe
- Kapustnyak Zaporozhye View recipe