Children liver cupcakes
500 g liver
1 clove of garlic (optional)
2 Art. l. semolina / flour
1 Art. l. sour cream / yogurt
Liver wash, twist through a meat grinder.
Rinse, peel carrots and onions, and twist them through a meat grinder.
Connect the vegetables with the liver, to drive the egg, mix thoroughly, add the yogurt and flour and mix well again until smooth.
Pour the batter into silicone molds.
Cook Children's liver cupcakes in a preheated 180 degree oven for about half an hour, or in a double boiler is also about 30 minutes.
How to choose a double boiler. We will tell.
Look similar recipe
- Liver pate Gentle View recipe
- Cheesecakes with apple and carrot View recipe
- Children omelet with liver View recipe
- Children's liver cake with liver View recipe
- Cutlets from the liver View recipe
- Cooking burgers in a double boiler View recipe
- Liver cake View recipe
- Stuffed with crab sticks in batter View recipe