1 kg Potato
300 g any cheese
1 onions (optional)
spices to taste
Chop the peeled potatoes in a blender or rub on a fine grater, add finely chopped onion, squeeze out excess juice.
Add to potato mixture with cheese, eggs drive, add spices and salt to taste, stir.
Cook pancakes with cottage cheese in Ukrainian on a well-heated frying pan until golden brown on both sides.
Look similar recipe
- Cottage cheese and fruit pancakes with persimmon View recipe
- Cottage cheese and walnut pancakes View recipe
- Oatmeal pancakes with cottage cheese View recipe
- Pancakes - traditions of different countries View recipe
- Pancakes with cottage cheese View recipe
- Pancakes with cottage cheese and onions View recipe
- Pancakes with cottage cheese and zucchini View recipe
- Pancakes View recipe