3 large kiwi
1-2 h. l. powdered sugar or honey
4 drops of lemon juice
Remove kiwi for an hour in the freezer, then leave the 2:00 out of the refrigerator and clean.
Every Kiwi cut into several slices, put in a blender, add the powdered sugar or honey, lemon juice, beaten all into a homogeneous mass.
Next sorbet with kiwi expanded in kremanki and immediately served.
Look similar recipe
- Apple sorbet with orange liqueur View recipe
- Cakes "Raffaello" with kiwi and honey View recipe
- Kiwi "Rafaello" View recipe
- Children soup with kiwi and strawberries View recipe
- Christmas sandwiches with kiwi and crab sticks View recipe
- Manica with apple and kiwi View recipe
- Raspberry jam with kiwi and apricots View recipe
- Cherry sorbet, recipe with photo View recipe