Caviar of eggplant with parsnips and carrots
5 kg eggplant
1 kg carrots
1 kg roots of parsnips
300 g garlic
250 g vegetable oil
Eggplant grind, in slightly salted water, boil until soft.
Parsnip and carrot peel, chop finely or RUB on a grater, 3 min to passivate in butter, then combine with the cooked eggplant and passed through press garlic, season with salt to taste.
Bring mixture to a boil, boil for 40 min, hot pour into sterilized banks.
Next, the caviar of eggplant with parsnips and carrots sterilized half an hour (banks capacity 1/2 l) and rolled.
Look similar recipe
- Canned eggplant "Spicy" View recipe
- Eggs with zucchini and eggplant View recipe
- Home vegetable eggplant caviar View recipe
- Aubergine "caviar" View recipe
- Eggplant caviar-pumpkin View recipe
- Eggplant caviar with apple View recipe
- Eggplant caviar with celery View recipe
- Eggplant caviar in the Zaporozhye View recipe