We all want our kids ate carrots, but, unfortunately, not every child loves her. How do you make sure that your child is eating a carrot? Very simple - bake Carrot Cookies
Cookies turns tender and tasty, moderately sweet, and most importantly, useful. After all, carrots are rich in vitamins and minerals. Importantly, carrots improves memory, and thus help your student in school. Even the pickiest child does not tolerate carrots, eat it will be with pleasure.
- Carrots (grated) - 1.5 Art.
- Sugar - 250 gr.
- Butter - 150g.
- Baking powder - 3 tsp
- Flour - 750 gr.
some flour to choose? we'll show
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Nuts - 2 tbsp
Method of preparation:
Carrots are my, clean, three on a fine grater. Sometimes when I make carrot juice, cake is that it is a pity to throw, and I bake cookies out of it, is also very tasty.
Take the softened butter, pound it with sugar, then add the carrots.
Mix flour with baking powder, vanilla, add to the carrots, stir.
Put nuts (at that time I used sunflower seeds), lemon peel, knead the dough.
The dough should have elastic and soft.
Hands forming small balls, down on baking, the laid parchment.
Bake in preheated oven to 180 C for 20-25 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Carrot cakes: 5 recipes View recipe
- Chocolate cookies: 3 ideas for a quick dessert View recipe
- Sweets with their own hands: simple recipes walnut cookies View recipe
- Carrot cake View recipe
- Carrot and cheese cake with cinnamon View recipe
- Homemade oatmeal cookies with raisins View recipe
- Cooking delicate cookies in cream View recipe
- Snack curly cookies with vegetables View recipe