Salmon with vegetables and spinach sauce
500 g 2 servings of salmon fillet
salmon which to choose? we'll show
1 red bell pepper
100 g spinach
60 g 33-percent cream
2 slices of lemon
50 g white wine
a few leaves of lettuce Frise and radichchio
1 Art. l. vegetable oil
a pinch of grated nutmeg
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Salmon fillet wash, dry, cut into large chunks, rub with salt and pepper.
Onion peel and cut into half rings. Peel the carrots. In red pepper seeded and stalk.
Cut the peppers and carrots into sticks.
Lay shredded vegetables in a ceramic dish greased with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put the vegetables salmon fillet, pour white wine, cover with a lid and place in preheated oven to 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Spinach leaves washed, put in a bowl, pour boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes. Then drain the water, spinach connect with cream, bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 1 minute. Then add a pinch of salt and nutmeg. Mixture cool slightly and grind using a blender until a smooth consistency mass.
Lay salmon with vegetables on a platter and garnish with lettuce Frise and radichchio, lemon slices, pour the sauce.
Look similar recipe
- Salmon salad with asparagus View recipe
- Salmon salad with orange sauce View recipe
- "Original" salad with smoked salmon and fruit View recipe
- Salmon baked with spinach View recipe
- Salmon in a creamy sauce in the New Year View recipe
- Salmon in champagne View recipe
- Pink salmon in white wine with cheese View recipe
- Canape with salmon mousse View recipe