What you need:
100 g rice long grain
1 glass red beans
3 tsp. lemon juice
6 tsp. olive oil
20 g onions chopped
1 tsp. garlic chopped
2 tsp. vinegar
ground black pepper , salt to taste
The beans soak for 2 hours. Boil until tender. Add the lemon juice, bring to a boil.
Spasseruyte in butter, onion, garlic. Put the rice. Pour a glass of water, salt. Cook over low heat until the rice is cooked and water evaporation.
Boiled beans mix with the rice, add the vinegar, salt, pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes.
When serving, arrange on lettuce leaves, decorate with parsley.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with beans, rice, corn "Cough" View recipe
- Greek salad with tuna View recipe
- Stuffed with beans and sauerkraut View recipe
- Sauted rice with salmon View recipe
- Soup with rice and green beans View recipe
- Casserole with squid, rice and beans View recipe
- Rice with red beans and smoked sausage View recipe
- Curry rice (2) View recipe