450 g the dumpling dough
400 g prunes, pitted
1/4 glass sugar
100 g cheese
1 glass sour cream
1. Prunes, pour warm water and leave for 40 minutes for the swelling. Then drain the water.2. Soaked prunes, pour 2 cups boiling water
and cook until tender. Cool.
3. Cooked prunes RUB through a sieve.
4. In prunes puree, add sugar and warm the sauce over low heat, cool.
5. Curd connect with prune pure and mix well.
6. Roll out the dough into a reservoir, with a round notch cut out circles.
7. On each circle put the filling, the edges of the dough together and pinch.
8. The dumplings cook for 5 minutes in salted water.
9. When serving, pour the sour cream and decorate with greens.