Potato gratin with ham recipe with photo

→ Potato gratin with ham recipe with photo

picture - Potato gratin with ham recipe with photo

Make a quick and delicious dinner in just 15 minutes of active time? This task is very easy. This recipe casserole I always know when you do not would like to mess around in the kitchen, and dinner require all home. All the ingredients are very simple, but together give excellent taste. Potatoes, I think there is every housewife, tomatoes also now at very affordable prices, and that what is important is they are incredibly fragrant! Buy you only have ham or a piece of meat with layers of fat. Well, if the last ingredient you have in the fridge - then that's exactly your recipe.

Ingredients:

• 6-7 tuber potatoes
  • 2 PCs tomato
  • 300 g ham or meat
  • salt, spices to taste
  • vegetable oil
  • a bit of sour cream or cream (butter will also work)

Method of preparation:

Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes+45 on baking.

Using kartoffelsack cleaned tubers. The main thing is to find your perfect knife. With this helper, you can easily and easily cope with the task. Cut it into circles. I used a special knife, which makes this an interesting surface.

Vegetable oil, pour in a bowl, stir it with salt, pepper, spices placed. This mixture lubricated potatoes, laid the first layer on the bottom of the potato.

Ham cut in small pieces, put it next layer. I also used dried thyme. It gives a unique flavor!

The next layer stacked tomatoes, sliced.

Repeat layers, the potatoes should be the last. It again oil lubricated. Butter (cream, cream) distributed over the surface. Sprinkle spices sent a casserole in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. And that's all! Fragrant, rich, juicy meal is ready! All Bon appetit!

Recipe of the categories: