8 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
1 h. l. extra virgin olive oil, Virginia
1 simple pizza dough
6 very thinly sliced tomato circles
85 g mozzarella cheese, finely chopped
3 Art. l. fresh basil
1/4 h. l. kosher salt
1/8 h. l. ground black pepper
Put the pan on the lowest position in the oven. On a baking sheet, place a special plate for baking pizza.
Preheat oven to 260 degrees. Special plate for baking pizza reheat for 30 minutes.
Gently spread 1/2 teaspoon oil over the dough for pizza. Blot with a paper towel circles tomatoes - pat. Sprinkle cheese dough, leaving a 3 cm at the edges. Top with tomato slices. Place the dough on a heated plate for baking pizza with a spatula.
Bake at 260 degrees for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the pizza from a special plate. Spread remaining 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with basil, salt and black pepper. Cut into 8 pieces
Look similar recipe
- Pizza "Summer" View recipe
- Pizza with ham and pears View recipe
- Pizza - year-old recipes with vegetables View recipe
- Acute pizza with pepperoni View recipe
- Pizza with sausage hunting View recipe
- Pizza with olives and salami View recipe
- Pizza "Margarita" View recipe
- Pizza Margarita-vegetarian" View recipe