1 packing pizza dough
1 sweet pepper
olives or olive
dry or fresh basil
ketchup or tomato sauce
Cut into thin circles olives and salami, peppers cut into cubes, finely chop the onion.
Roll out the dough thinly, put on oiled baking, brush with ketchup or tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese two kinds, first put salami, then onions, peppers and olives, sprinkle one kind of cheese.
Preparing pizza with olives and salami in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Pizza of spaghetti View recipe
- Pizza "Four seasons" View recipe
- Mini Pizza "Pepperoni" for children View recipe
- Pizza with salami American View recipe
- Mini pizza View recipe
- Pizza with three kinds of meat "Three little pigs" View recipe
- Pizza fast on puff pastry View recipe
- Stuffed cabbage rolls with tomato in the test View recipe