1 glass boiled chicken (diced)
1 glass mushrooms (roasted)
2 tablespoons canned corn
some corn to choose? we'll show
2 tablespoons sweet pepper (diced)
spinach / lettuce
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tsp mustard non-acute
black pepper, salt
With tomatoes cut top, select the flesh with a spoon.
Combine all the ingredients for the salad and mix.
All the ingredients for the sauce mix, pour the sauce into a salad, stir again.
Put in tomatoes lettuce or spinach, put them on a salad.
Serve the stuffed chicken-mushroom salad tomatoes for lunch or dinner.
Look similar recipe
- Spinach salad View recipe
- Warm salad with chicken, mushrooms and potatoes View recipe
- Salads with mussels: 5 recipes for holiday or a simple meal View recipe
- Salad with tomatoes, apples and corn in Spanish View recipe
- Spinach salad with strawberries and nuts View recipe
- Meatless salad with pickled mushrooms, corn, pepper View recipe
- Christmas salad with smoked chicken and interesting sauce View recipe
- 4 unusual variant of cooking salad "Caesar" View recipe