Stuffed with rice and vegetables eggplant
10 cans 0,5 l:
3,6 kg eggplant
2,8 kg onions
2,5 kg tomatoes
900 g carrots
500 g vegetable oil
260 g rice
110 g sugar
90 g salt
80 g white roots
30 g dill and parsley
0,5 g allspice
0,3 g black pepper
This recipe canning eggplant is better to take with a diameter less than 7 cm, length up to 9 see
Rinse the eggplant in cold water, cut off the sepals and stem, do not peel.
To make each eggplant lengthwise incision for the best roasting.
Oil to heat fry the eggplant until brown, allow to cool to 30-40 degrees.
Wash all the vegetables, chop finely and fry in hot oil.
Wash rice in cold water, boil until soft, rinse again with cold water, drain it, combine rice and roasted vegetables, add 60 grams of vegetable oil, put the vegetables, while preparing the tomato sauce.
Fill the eggplants with minced through the incision.
Pour heated to 85-90 degrees tomato sauce in heated dry cans, put in jars stuffed eggplant, pour them on top of tomato sauce.
Next canning eggplant is done, cover the jars with eggplant lids, place in a pot of water to sterilize 60 min (banks 0.5 l), then sealed cork lids, turn jars upside down and so cool.
Look similar recipe
- Eggplant stuffed with marinated View recipe
- Canning eggplant: options blanks for the winter View recipe
- Canned fried eggplant View recipe
- Canned eggplant in tomato sauce View recipe
- Eggplant with lemon View recipe
- Home vegetable eggplant caviar View recipe
- Aubergine "caviar" View recipe
- Eggplant in Greek View recipe