1 kg white fish (fillets without skin)
450 g scallop
400 g prawns cooked peeled
250 g grated hard cheese
140 g butter
1 glass cream a 33% fat
1/2 glass milk
what milk to choose? we'll show
1/2 glass dry white wine
2 onions - head
5-6 green onions - feathers
1 Art. l. horseradish root
25 g parsley
2 white bread - slice
2 Art. l. wheat flour
salt and pepper - to taste
Melt some of the oil, add the flour. Stir fry until golden brown, pour in the wine, milk and cream. Bring the mixture to a boil and thickens. Add salt, pepper, a slice of cheese, horseradish and chopped onions.
Heat the remaining oil and fry scallops, stirring occasionally, until the liquid starts to stand out. Then Stir in breadcrumbs and stir. Put the mass in the form greased. Add the fish, cut into cubes, shrimp lay on top and pour the prepared sauce.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese casserole and sprinkle with oil. Bake until golden brown.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped green onions and parsley.
Look similar recipe
- Casserole with fish and potatoes View recipe
- Fish-cheese burgers View recipe
- Shrimp with julienne white wine View recipe
- White fish with garlic and coriander View recipe
- Fish cutlets stuffed with shrimp View recipe
- Casserole with mushrooms View recipe
- Casserole with blue cheese View recipe
- Casserole mushroom View recipe