100 g Chicken fillet;
10 g Wheat bread;
125 ml Water;
10 g Butter;
Soak the bread in water. Meanwhile, clean the fillets from fatty films and grind in a meat grinder. Mix the minced meat with bread, can be a bit prisolit. Form small patties. Grease the baking tray with butter steamers to burgers do not stick to the bottom, and cook for 20-25 minutes.
How to choose a double boiler. We will tell.
Look similar recipe
- Carrot-cheese-chicken cutlets View recipe
- Chicken Cutlets with beans and peppers View recipe
- Steam the beef patties View recipe
- Recipes Veal cutlets - tasty, simple, gentle View recipe
- Chicken cutlets: 6 interesting recipes View recipe
- Chicken cutlets are the most simple and quick to prepare View recipe
- Cooking burgers in a double boiler View recipe
- Steam cutlets of chicken View recipe