Steam the beef patties
40 g Bread;
200 g Beef;
50 ml Milk;
10 g Butter;
Soak in milk bread. Beef minced in a meat grinder, mix the soaked bread, butter and salt. Again all through a meat grinder or chop in a blender. Form patties and cook for a couple of 20 minutes.
Serve with white sauce.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Cutlets "Kindergarten" View recipe
- Patties of minced meat "Russian" View recipe
- Beef patties with cheese View recipe
- Beef patties "Moscow" View recipe
- Steam cutlets of chicken View recipe
- Steam meatballs with milk sauce View recipe
- Turkey stuffed with walnuts View recipe
- Patties chopped steam poultry or rabbit View recipe