500 g raspberries
500 g sugar
Raspberries to sort, wash, if necessary, give the berries to dry.
Put the raspberries in a refractory bowl, add the sugar and the second refractory bowl.
Put both bowls in a preheated 175 degree oven - bake raspberry and melt the sugar for 20-30 minutes.
Sugar must be converted by heat treatment in an oven in the syrup.
Remove the bowl from the oven, mix gently with raspberry syrup in a large container with a wooden spoon.
Arrange the jam to sterilized jars and lids with sterile cork, then raspberry jam in the oven is cooled at room temperature and then storing them in the refrigerator.
Look similar recipe
- Raspberry compote with blueberries View recipe
- Raspberry compote View recipe
- JAM RASPBERRY - 3 ways View recipe
- Raspberry-lemon jam "most useful" View recipe
- Raspberry jam on an old recipe View recipe
- Raspberry: interesting piece on winter View recipe
- Classic raspberry jam View recipe
- Jam raspberry vanilla View recipe