1.5 kg sugar (cane can)
1 kg raspberries
Raspberry jam on this recipe turns out very tasty and tender, so it was cooked by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers.
Fresh berries go, wash, dry.
Put the raspberries in a clean container in two layers uniformly fill the berries with sugar, then remove the container in the cold for 15 hours.
Next raspberries with sugar is put on medium heat, brought to a boil and boil for 15-20 minutes.
Ready raspberry jam on the old recipe is poured into sterilized jars and seals the sterilized lids.
Look similar recipe
- Compote of raspberries View recipe
- Raspberry jam in the oven View recipe
- Raspberry jam - a natural doctor and delicious desserts View recipe
- Raspberry-orange jam View recipe
- Raspberry: interesting piece on winter View recipe
- Classic raspberry jam View recipe
- Jam made of raspberry gelatin and cognac View recipe
- Jam raspberry vanilla View recipe