Jam made of raspberry gelatin and cognac
1 kg raspberries
800 g sugar
50 g brandy
1 tablespoons gelatin
Berries sort, if necessary - rinse and then dry.
Pour the raspberries and sugar using a mixer or blender whisk, pour the cognac, beaten again, put the cooked mixture in an enamel container.
Soak gelatin in warm water to leave until complete dissolution and swelling.
Put a container of raspberries in a water bath, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, boil after boiling for 5 min.
Remove Highlight foam if it is formed.
Add the raspberries dissolved gelatin, mix well and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Next jam raspberry gelatin and brandy is poured into hot sterilized jars to and seals the sterile caps.
Look similar recipe
- Raspberry jam: 6 most original recipes View recipe
- Raspberry jam on an old recipe View recipe
- Raspberry-orange jam View recipe
- Raspberry: interesting piece on winter View recipe
- Raspberry jam with cognac View recipe
- Curd jelly with banana and raspberry View recipe
- Cheese cake with raspberries View recipe
- Jelly raspberry View recipe