Cheesecakes with strawberries in the oven
Cottage cheese - it is certainly useful. But not always tasty. How do you make sure that your precious child ate more useful product? Cheesecakes - an excellent option. But we fry them today will not. And will bake muffins tins. In principle, you can use absolutely any shape and even one big one. The main thing - to cool to obtain a product in the forms.
- 500 g no fat cottage cheese
- 200 g strawberries
- 150 g sugar
- 3 Pieces eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 g butter
- a handful of raisins
- pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
So, prepare the cheese. I used low fat, sour. It immediately send pre-washed raisins.
Break eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. Put the steam bath, triturated yolks with the sugar in a bath. Whisk to stir all. When the sugar has melted, enter the mass is in the cottage.
In cottage cheese gently introduce the strawberries, sprinkle with salt, put a piece of softened butter.
Proteins beat until peaks persistent, introduce them to the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with cinnamon resulting mass, knead thoroughly, spread a la carte molds. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon Appetite!
Look similar recipe
- Souffle cheese View recipe
- Simple cheesecakes - 4 recipe View recipe
- Cheesecakes or curd - is there a difference? View recipe
- Easter View recipe
- Gentle casserole with peaches View recipe
- Desserts cottage cheese View recipe
- Pie "Cottage cheese and pear tenderness" View recipe
- Cheesecakes with cottage cheese and curd View recipe