Chicken with rice, pineapple and vegetables
For 2 servings:
400 g boiled rice
400 g chicken
1 red bell pepper
1 stalk leek
50 g zucchini
100 g peeled pineapple (you can canned)
1/4 h. l. on. turmeric and dried rosemary
ground pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
Boiled rice put in a ceramic dish, greased.
Wash and clean the carrots and red bell peppers. Grate carrots, peppers and zucchini cut into strips, leek finely chop.
Pineapple cut into small pieces.
Fry vegetables and pineapple slices in a skillet in hot oil for 1-2 minutes and put it in a ceramic dish evenly over the rice.
Chicken fillet wash and cut into cubes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and turmeric. Fry in a pan on the hot oil on all sides until golden brown.
Put chicken on vegetables with rice, sprinkle with dried rosemary, cover with a lid.
Bake in preheated oven to 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Rice with pineapple and vegetables in the Eastern View recipe
- Meat with pineapple View recipe
- Rice with vegetables View recipe
- Chicken with rice, pineapple and vegetables View recipe
- Chicken with pineapple and rice in Louisiana View recipe
- Chicken sauteed with pineapple View recipe
- Chicken legs with rice and bananas View recipe
- Chicken fillet with vegetables and pine nuts View recipe