What you need:
900 g flounder - fillet
180 g crab meat
1 pcs. oranges
1 pcs. cucumbers
1 onions - head
1/2 glass sherry
3 Art. l. olive oil
1 Art. l. vegetable oil
1 Art. l. lemon juice
2 Art. l. milk
what milk to choose? we'll show
2 Art. l. starch
ground black pepper
Fish fillets cut into portions, brush with a mixture of olive oil, salt, pepper, grated onion, lemon juice. On each piece of fish to put a piece of crab meat, roll roll, tie with string and leave for 40 minutes.
Rolls put in a saucepan, pour the sherry 2 cups hot water and simmered for 30 minutes. Remove the rolls free of twine and remove to a warm place.
For the sauce, starch diluted in milk and pour in the boiling broth, which turned up rolls again bring to a boil, add the oil and salt.
Finished rolls out onto a plate, pour the sauce, place slices of cucumber and orange slices.
Look similar recipe
- Chicken rolls stuffed with bacon View recipe
- Crispy rolls with fish View recipe
- Fish in a mustard cream sauce View recipe
- Chicken rolls with cheese and broccoli View recipe
- Diet fish rolls View recipe
- Chicken rolls chicken View recipe
- Chicken rolls with oranges View recipe
- Homemade sushi rolls View recipe