800 g fish fillets
40 g parsley
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. mustard
Cut the fillets into slices, drizzle with lemon juice, brush with mustard, sprinkle finely chopped onions and parsley, pepper and salt.
Turn fillets tubes threaded on wooden skewers, brush with oil.
Fry the rolls in the oven or over coals.
Served crispy rolls of fish with vegetables, garnished with fresh herbs.
Look similar recipe
- Herring rolls with mustard sauce View recipe
- Fish fillets with lemon View recipe
- Rolls of bread with fish and ham View recipe
- Skewers of mackerel with banana View recipe
- Skewers of fish, baked in cheese View recipe
- Fish in a mustard cream sauce View recipe
- Diet fish rolls View recipe
- Fish rolls with sauce View recipe