2 kg beef tongue
600 g fresh mushrooms
150 g vegetable oil
4 onion - head
2 glass walnuts peeled
5 garlic cloves
2 glass sour cream
ground black pepper
salt - to taste
Language boil, peel away the skin, cut into large cubes.
Mushrooms wash, cut into slices and fry in butter.
Add to the language sliced, browned to a Golden brown onions, mushrooms.
Nuts and garlic and grind to a smooth paste, mix with sour cream, salt, pepper, pour the sauce on language and simmer until tender.
Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Look similar recipe
- Salad of boiled beef tongue, chicken and mushrooms View recipe
- Rolls of the tongue in a Caucasian manner View recipe
- Beef tongue in Caucasian View recipe
- Beef tongue in cream View recipe
- Beef tongue in sweet-sour sauce View recipe
- The language in the sauce View recipe
- The language in sour cream View recipe
- Rolls of language View recipe