1 PCs beef tongue
1 PCs carrots
1 PCs onion
1 PCs Bay leaf
1 glass * classic Bechamel
4 tbsp. walnuts chopped
Language add the hot water, bring to boil, remove the foam, reduce fire and simmer for 2 hours. For 30 minutes before end of cooking add the baked roots. 15 minutes before the end of the salt. For 5 minutes and Bay leaf. Readiness can be defined, through the tongue with a knife. If the knife comes easy and the extracted juice is transparent, it means that the language is ready.
Language immerse in cold water and not allowing to cool, remove the skin.
Boiled tongue cut 2 pieces per serving and warm up in the broth.
When serving, pour the sauce over and sprinkle with nuts. For garnish you can apply mashed beans with bacon and onions.
For 1 serving: Protein of 13.7 g; Fats -13,4 g; Carbohydrates - 2.3 g Energy value - 185 calories
Look similar recipe
- Boiled tongue with sauce "Bechamel" View recipe
- Language with cappers sauce View recipe
- Tongue with cognac sauce View recipe
- Boiled tongue with vegetables View recipe
- Boiled tongue View recipe
- Beef tongue with fruit sauce View recipe
- Beef tongue with apple sauce View recipe
- Beef tongue in Apple sauce View recipe