1 pcs. beef tongue
4-5 pcs. apples
1 pcs. carrot
1 pcs. parsley root
1 onions - head
2 Art. l. red table wine
1 Art. l. grated lemon peel
1 h. l. sugar
1 pcs. bay leaves
Prepared by the language put in cold water and cook at low boil for 1.5-2 hours with the addition of salt, carrots, parsley, onion and bay leaf.
Language shift in cold water immediately cleaned from the skin, cut into thin slices and warm broth.
For the sauce, apples peeled, cut into slices, add water, boil until soft, then rub through a sieve. Add the wine, salt, sugar, zest, stir and bring to a boil.
When serving pour language prepared sauce, garnish with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables.
Look similar recipe
- Language with vegetables in a pot View recipe
- Language with cappers sauce View recipe
- The language under fruit sauce View recipe
- Boiled tongue View recipe
- Beef tongue with apple sauce View recipe
- Language in berry sauce View recipe
- Beef tongue with fruit sauce View recipe
- Beef tongue in Apple sauce View recipe