3 pcs. tomatoes
12 white bread - pieces
1 glass light mayonnaise
some mayonnaise choose? we'll show
8 bacon - slices
2 turkey fillet - a piece
1 pcs. lemon
2 Art. l. flour
1 Art. l. Ground paprika
100 g smoked ham
100 g cheddar cheese
1 pcs. pickled cucumber
0.5 Lettuce - head of cabbage
Salt - to taste
black pepper - to taste
Turkey fillet with salt and rub liberally sprinkle with lemon juice. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then pat dry with paper towels. Mix the flour with black pepper and paprika. Roll each piece in the resulting mixture and fry in olive oil on a hot frying pan for 3 minutes. on each side. Rearranged in a preheated 160 ° C oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
Dry hot pan fry bacon until crispy. Put it on a cutting board or plate.
In the same pan fry the slices of bread.
Slice the turkey, ham and cheese into thin slices, tomatoes - mugs, pickled cucumber - longitudinal plates.
Each slice of bread spread with mayonnaise.
Make a three-layer sandwich: a slice of bread first, then 2 slices of bacon, lettuce and tomato. Then again, bread, salad, cheese, turkey, tomato, pickles, ham. Cover with a piece of bread on top of the third. Just do the rest sandwiches.
Cut each sandwich diagonally and secure with a toothpick.
Look similar recipe
- Sandwiches with ham: 4 recipe View recipe
- Black and white sandwich with cucumber View recipe
- Sandwiches with chicken: 4 delicious recipes View recipe
- Sandwich with fish, vegetables and cheese View recipe
- Sandwich with tomato, bacon and lettuce View recipe
- Sandwich with bacon, cheese and pineapple View recipe
- Sandwich with bacon and chicken View recipe
- Sandwiches with smoked turkey View recipe