Barley garnish with sesame seeds and olives
4-5 glass water
2 medium carrots
1 glass pearl barley
3-4 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. black sesame seeds
Cereal wash, dry pan fry until it smells nice.
Sesame fry separately in a dry pan, fry separately in butter finely chopped carrots and onions.
Sesame fried vegetables and cereal pour into the pan, pour 3 cups boiling water, bring all to a boil on low heat until ready to boil, adding some salt to taste, pouring the boiling water in the cooking process.
Chop olives circles, add to porridge for 10 minutes before end of cooking, feeding barley garnish with sesame seeds and olives hot.
Look similar recipe
- Fish with sesame seeds, olives and salad View recipe
- Drink with figs and sesame seeds View recipe
- Kozinaki with sesame seeds and sunflower seeds View recipe
- Sticks with sesame pork View recipe
- Shrimp with sesame seeds View recipe
- Mullet with mushrooms and sesame seeds View recipe
- Fried fish with sesame View recipe
- Steaks in sesame and rosemary View recipe