Fish with sesame seeds, olives and salad
1 most lean fish (perch)
1 Bank black olives
1 the beam lettuce leaves
Wash, peel, cut fish pieces, bring to perfection in a double boiler or put out by adding to water 1 tbsp. vinegar.
Choose from fish bones.
Washed, coarsely chop the lettuce, put in plates, sheets put the fish, drizzle with oil, lemon juice and soy sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Before serving the fish with sesame seeds, olives and salad decorated with olives and lemon wedges.
How to choose a double boiler. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with shrimps and red fish "Starfish" View recipe
- Salad of fish and fennel View recipe
- Salmon salad with orange sauce View recipe
- Fish in soy-honey sauce View recipe
- Barley garnish with sesame seeds and olives View recipe
- Mullet with mushrooms and sesame seeds View recipe
- Fried fish with sesame View recipe
- Diet fish rolls View recipe