600 g pulp pork
150 g mayonnaise
some mayonnaise to choose? we'll show
50 g Korean carrot
50 g cheese
10 olives pitted
2 garlic cloves
1 dill and cilantro
1 l milk
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
This hot Christmas meal will appreciate the wonderful taste of the guests and decorate the Christmas table.
Slice the pork slices 1 cm thick, beat, pour milk, add missing through the press garlic, pepper and salt and leave for 2 hours, then Pat dry and fry in part oil.
Put the slices of pork on a baking sheet, greased.
Chop onion saut, cheese RUB on a grater, green chop, olives cut in half, spread on slices of pork with carrots.
Apply to "cap" mayonnaise grid and bake all at a temperature of 190 degrees for 40 minutes
Before serving on the Christmas table, put the pork under the cap of Korean carrot on a dish and decorate with greens.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with chicken, mushrooms, carrots and nuts Korean View recipe
- Christmas salad with pork and vegetables "Dragon" View recipe
- Quick salad with ham and cucumber "Christmas Ball" View recipe
- Roulade of pork with herbs View recipe
- Appetizer Christmas ham "Christmas balls" View recipe
- Pork marinated in oranges View recipe
- Pork baked with mushrooms and tomatoes View recipe
- "Amateur" roll with pork and lamb View recipe