55 g butter
55 g powdered sugar
55 g white flour
55 g wheat flour
55 g dried apricots
1 tsp. ground ginger
? tsp. yeast
Egg whisk, banana peel, RUB, add lemon juice, dried apricots cut into small pieces, all but dried apricots to the mix and beat with a mixer to a smooth paste, add the dried apricots, again whisking.
A baking pan greased with oil, put on the dough in the form of cookies and bake 45-60 minutes at 180 degrees until Golden brown.
Served banana biscuits warm with jam, honey or butter.
Look similar recipe
- Pudding with dried apricots View recipe
- Donuts cheese stuffed with dried apricots View recipe
- Mousse with dried apricots View recipe
- Rice porridge with orange juice and dried apricots View recipe
- Orange cake with sesame seeds and dried apricots View recipe
- The Lenten cake with orange, banana and dried apricots View recipe
- Test purchase. Dried apricots View recipe
- Oatmeal with dried apricots and honey View recipe