Rice porridge with orange juice and dried apricots
600 ml milk
200 g rice (Round)
150 g dried apricots
1 large orange (juice and zest)
4 Art. l. sour cream
1 Art. l. honey
Bring the milk to a boil, add the rice in a saucepan, boil it for 5 minutes, the fire reduced to a minimum, cover and cook until absorbed milk, remove from the heat and leave the rice, covered in a warm place.
Washed dried apricots cut into large pieces, combine orange juice with honey in a saucepan, put on fire and boil to dissolve the honey, add apricots, stir and cook the mixture for another 4 minutes.
In Figure add the cooked mixture, 1 tablespoon orange peel, sour cream, mix well.
Next, warm rice porridge with dried apricots and orange juice served at the table.
Photo from gotovimdetkam.com
Look similar recipe
- Rice salad with pistachios and mint View recipe
- Mousse with dried apricots View recipe
- Baby puree apricots with rice View recipe
- Orange cake with sesame seeds and dried apricots View recipe
- Sweet pilaf-Armenian View recipe
- The Lenten cake with orange, banana and dried apricots View recipe
- Rice with cranberries (2) View recipe
- Oatmeal with dried apricots and honey View recipe