150 g Long grain rice
250 g cranberry
3/4 glass orange juice
1/2 glass chicken broth - 1
1/2 Art. l. mustard ready
1 h. l. grated orange zest
Salt - to taste
Broth, bring to a boil, sprinkle in the rice, salt and cook over low heat until until barley has absorbed all the liquid.
Little cranberry aside for decoration, fill the remaining orange juice, add the zest, mustard and cook the mixture over low heat for 3 minutes, drain.
Cranberry mixture, mix with rice ready, warm up it for 2-3 minutes, then lay into greased molds and seal.
When submitting Put rice weight from the molds on a dish in the form to thin strips of zest and cranberries.
Look similar recipe
- Rice salad with pistachios and mint View recipe
- Rice porridge with orange juice and dried apricots View recipe
- Rolls with cranberry orange glaze View recipe
- Spicy rice with oranges View recipe
- Scones with cranberries View recipe
- Semolina porridge with cranberry sauce View recipe
- Chicken drumsticks in honey View recipe
- Turkey with cranberry and orange View recipe