1 package of puff pastry
1 glass brown sugar
? glass cranberry jam
? glass ghee
? tsp. salt
For the jam:
360 g frozen or fresh cranberries
1 glass sugar
1 glass water
? glass orange juice freshly squeezed
1 tsp. cinnamon
? tsp. nutmeg
? tsp. carnations
450 g powdered sugar
1 orange (zest)
? glass milk
what kind of milk should I choose? we'll show
? glass water
6 tbsp. melted butter
3 tsp. orange concentrate
1 pinch of salt
For making jam in a pan put all the ingredients over medium heat, bring to boil with occasional stirring.
The fire abated, boil for 20 minutes at low heat, stirring occasionally, remove from the stove.
Roll out the dough long rectangle evenly from top to spread the jam, pour melted butter evenly sprinkle with sugar, salt, turn tight roll, place seam to sumipntg.
Cut the roll into rolls about 3 cm thick, put in shape, oiled, leave on for 20 minutes to rise, then bake for 15-20 minutes at 190 degrees until Golden brown.
While you are preparing the muffins, combine all the ingredients for the glaze, mix well until smooth, pour over rolls.
Serve rolls with cranberry orange glaze as a dessert warm or cold for tea.
Look similar recipe
- Orange jelly View recipe
- Air and fragrant orange rolls View recipe
- Cinnamon rolls "Cinnabon" in a delicate glaze View recipe
- Pancakes "Kimberly" with orange syrup View recipe
- Chicken rolls with oranges View recipe
- Sweet orange-potato roll View recipe
- Semolina porridge with cranberry sauce View recipe
- Turkey with cranberry and orange View recipe