For the dough:
margarine - 250 g
wheat flour - 400 g
some flour to choose? we'll show
sour cream - 200 g
salt - 2 tsp.
For the filling:
mixture of cooked or canned seafood (squid, shrimp, mussels, octopus, etc.) - 300 g
onions - 2 pcs.
sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
butter - 150 g
olives, pitted - 20 pcs.
grated hard cheese - 2 tbsp. spoons
mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. spoons
ground black pepper, salt to taste
The method of cooking the recipe:
To test the butter and flour with a knife chop into small crumbs, add salt, sour cream and knead the dough. Podkatayte dough into a ball and soak in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Onions cut into rings and pepper - julienne. Connect vegetables, fry in butter for 10 minutes, add the peeled and sliced tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
Roll out the dough into a round cake, put in a greased form, make a small bumpers.
Put the dough fried vegetables on nih coarsely chopped seafood and olives, cut into rings. Lubricate the mayonnaise, sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
When serving, sprinkle with chopped dill pizza.
Look similar recipe
- Pizza with mushrooms View recipe
- Pizza with onions and ham View recipe
- Fast pizza View recipe
- Most Italian pizza: 5 recipes View recipe
- Pizza with ham View recipe
- Pizza - year-old recipes with vegetables View recipe
- Pizza with vegetables - easy vegetarian options fillings View recipe
- Pie-pizza on sand dough with ham and mushrooms View recipe