800 g liver
2 glass milk
what kind of milk should I choose? we'll show
? glass flour
1 tsp. soda
300 g mayonnaise
100 g cheese
100 g sour cream
4 garlic cloves
2 boiled eggs
Onion finely peel, chop, grind in a meat grinder together with the prepared liver, then to combine the meat with the other ingredients, except those for the filling.
Knead liver dough consistency as pancakes, slightly thicker on the pan to cook the pancakes.
To connect passed through the press garlic with sour cream and mayonnaise, mix well, place in a flat dish the first pancake, grease it with garlic sauce, put circles of cucumber, cover the following pancake, grease, sprinkle grated on a fine grater cheese, cover the following pancake, grease Lecho, sprinkle with grated egg, so to proceedwith pancakes, lubricating them with different fillings, until they run out.
Trim the edges of the cake in the form of Christmas trees, brush the top of the garlic sauce.
Before serving Christmas buffet remove Christmas cake salad with the liver in the fridge, when applying for a Christmas table decorating liver cake to taste.
How to choose a meat grinder. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Birthday cake with beef liver View recipe
- Festive tender cake with pork liver View recipe
- Christmas salad "Delighted" with the liver View recipe
- Pancake pie with liver pate View recipe
- Pancake cake with beef liver View recipe
- Children's liver cake with liver View recipe
- Liver cake View recipe
- Cake Pancakes with chicken and mushrooms View recipe