Salad with mushrooms, eggs and asparagus
400 g mushrooms
300 g green asparagus
fresh herbs (dill, rosemary, thyme)
50 ml olive oil
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. lemon juice
To omit the asparagus in boiling water with the addition of a small amount of salt and sugar, boil for 3 minutes, remove and put in a container with ice, then obliquely cut.
Plastics chop the mushrooms, oil to fry, adding some salt, allow to cool.
Put the mushrooms on a plate, top lay the asparagus, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Put it on a salad eggs, cut into quarters (quail in half).
For the filling mix all ingredients, gently whisking, drizzle salad with mushrooms, eggs and asparagus and serve.
Look similar recipe
- Asparagus salad with basil, mushrooms and Parmesan View recipe
- Salad with asparagus and mushrooms with mustard dressing View recipe
- Salad with mushrooms and asparagus View recipe
- Warm salad with mushrooms and asparagus View recipe
- Salad of asparagus and language View recipe
- Salad with tomatoes and asparagus View recipe
- Delicious about useful: a salad of asparagus View recipe
- Scrambled eggs with asparagus View recipe