Salad with calamari and caviar "royally"
1 kg frozen squid
200 g cheese
200 g red caviar
5 boiled eggs
4 average tuber
250 g puff pastry
Squid until ready to boil, peel and cut into strips, coat boil potatoes, let cool, peel, RUB on a large grater.
The grater also RUB the cheese and eggs.
Divide all the squid into 3 equal parts cheese and potatoes - each 2.
Lightly coat the dish with mayonnaise, lettuce layers: part squid, mayonnaise, eggs, potatoes, mayonnaise, caviar, cheese, mayonnaise, caviar, so repeat the layers until you run out of ingredients, the latter must be squid.
Top with salad and caviar "royally" sprinkle with grated eggs, to decorate before serving Christmas buffet with eggs, tomatoes and herbs and cooked puff pastry hearts (bake until cooked at 200 degrees).
Look similar recipe
- Salad "Royal" View recipe
- Salad with cucumber, crab sticks, squid and caviar View recipe
- Salad with red caviar and squid View recipe
- Salad with squid, crab sticks and red caviar View recipe
- Salad with calamari, caviar and cheese View recipe
- The Christmas salad with calamari and shrimp "Tales of Neptune" View recipe
- Salad "March 8" with calamari, cheese, eggs and caviar View recipe
- Festive Salad "Pearl" View recipe