1 glass cooked rice
1 glass canned corn
some corn to choose? we'll show
1 / 4 lemon
250 g canned fish
Diced onions and tomatoes, divided into slices canned fish.
Combine cooked rice with tomatoes, corn, onions, fish. Salt, mix, season with butter, remaining from the cans.
Before serving, put on lettuce leaves and garnish with fresh herbs and lemon.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with rice, tomatoes and fish View recipe
- Salad with salmon, tuna and corn View recipe
- Salad with canned fish and rice View recipe
- Rice salad with fish (2) View recipe
- Rice salad with fish View recipe
- Rice salad with canned fish View recipe
- Tuna salad with corn View recipe
- Salad of canned fish and rice View recipe