Pita bread with vegetable mushroom filling
150 g fresh mushrooms
30 g vegetable oil
Peel the onions, cut into rings, mushrooms finely chopped, fry the onions together with mushrooms.
Divide both sheets lavash into 3 equal parts, put on each mushroom stuffing.
To collapse the envelope and fry each pita bread with vegetable mushroom filling before serving in vegetable oil on both sides, serve hot.
Look similar recipe
- Pie on pita bread with mushrooms and vegetables View recipe
- Roll with egg and cheese lavash View recipe
- Pies pita with spinach and egg View recipe
- Vegetables in pita View recipe
- Pita bread with cheese and ham View recipe
- With pita bread croutons "Vegetable fantasy" View recipe
- Cabbage-mushroom filling for pies View recipe
- Rolls of bread with mushroom filling, video recipe View recipe