Pie on pita bread with mushrooms and vegetables
200 g fungi
150 g hard cheese
2 Armenian lavash
1 large eggplant
Cut the eggplant lengthwise into the plate from both sides fry them.
Tomatoes cut into circles and fry well in vegetable oil.
Cut plastics mushrooms, fry, chop the onion and fry.
Cheese rubbed on a fine grater, finely chopped greens.
Cut the pita bread into 6 equal parts of rectangular size baking sheet.
Put the cake layers: pita bread, eggplant, onion, parsley, pita bread, tomato, onion, parsley, pita bread, mushrooms and cheese, pita bread, eggplant, onions, herbs, garlic, pita bread, cheese, pita bread.
Bake pie on pita bread with mushrooms and vegetables about 15-20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
Pulling out of the oven, the cake should be turned over to the dish.
Look similar recipe
- Chicken in a pita View recipe
- Rolls of pita bread to beer View recipe
- Recipe fried pita rolls with cheese View recipe
- Toasted rolls with avocado on pita bread View recipe
- Pita bread with cheese and ham View recipe
- Pita bread with vegetable mushroom filling View recipe
- With pita bread croutons "Vegetable fantasy" View recipe
- Pita bread with delicious fillings, video recipe View recipe