150 g ham
100 g hard cheese
2 cloves of garlic
1 thin lavash
1 Art. l. butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
1 Art. l. vegetable oil
Cut the pita bread into eight equal parts, cut into small cubes ham, cheese rubbed on a medium grater.
Peel the garlic, passed through the press, mix with cheese.
Share on every piece of pita small amount of cheese, ham, rolls roll.
In a frying pan melt the butter, add the vegetable, heat, fry the pita bread with cheese and ham on both sides until golden brown.
Look similar recipe
- Pie on pita bread with mushrooms and vegetables View recipe
- Chicken in a pita View recipe
- Rolls of pita bread to beer View recipe
- Roll with egg and cheese lavash View recipe
- Pita roll with eggs and crab meat View recipe
- Rolls of bread with cheese and herbs View recipe
- Recipe fried pita rolls with cheese View recipe
- Lasagna with chicken on pita bread View recipe