Garlic and onion peel, pour over boiling water, cut the onion tops, remove the core, leaving only the walls.
Crush taken out of the core of onion, garlic, pepper and salt, add a small amount of oil.
Stuff the cooked weight of bulbs, put them on a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, baked stuffed garlic onions in Romanian until browned.
Look similar recipe
- Chicken Romanian "Plaka" View recipe
- Stuffed with buckwheat carp View recipe
- Stuffed eggplant tomatoes View recipe
- Potatoes stuffed with rice and onions View recipe
- Potatoes stuffed with ham and cheese View recipe
- Fried eggs in Romanian View recipe
- Stuffed vegetables beets View recipe
- Turkey, stuffed with garlic and spices View recipe