2.4 kg sugar
2 kg strawberries
1 kg cherries
Remove pits from cherries, combine berries, cover them with sugar, leave until they stand out the juice.
Boil berries for 5-7 minutes, allow to cool, then bring to a boil, repeat again and immediately expanded jam on dry hot sterilized jars.
Banks can be rolled up or close plastic caps, store strawberry-cherry jam in a cool place.
Look similar recipe
- Jam strawberry (strawberry) View recipe
- Strawberry Jam (II) View recipe
- Cherry compote View recipe
- STRAWBERRY NATURAL 2 way View recipe
- Strawberry jam (strawberry) View recipe
- Strawberry jam with whole berries in their own juice View recipe
- Cherry jam (pitted) View recipe
- Cherry jam with walnuts View recipe