Strawberry jam with whole berries in their own juice
1 kg strawberries
600-700 g sugar
Go, wash and dry the berries.
Absorb berries half the sugar, leave until the juice at night.
Stand out from the berry juice drain, pour into the pan.
Berries lay in a colander.
Bring the juice to a boil.
Portions, laying berries in a colander with one layer, lower colander into the boiling juice and blanch for 20 seconds.
Blanched strawberries spread to banks, filling them with berries on a third volume.
When all the berries will problanshirovat, add to the boiling juice remaining sugar, once again to bring everything to a boil while stirring, boil for about half a minute.
Remove syrup from heat and pour into jars.
Cover the jar and sterilized in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Next strawberry jam with whole berries in their own juice lids rolled and left at room temperature until cool.
Look similar recipe
- Jam strawberry (strawberry) View recipe
- Compote of gooseberries View recipe
- Strawberry jam (strawberry) View recipe
- Juice from fresh berries View recipe
- Strawberry-mint jam View recipe
- Strawberry and cherry jam View recipe
- How to make strawberry jam. Recipe for strawberry jam View recipe
- Jam strawberry with sliced berries View recipe