500 g sugar
500 g strawberry
1/2 Cup water
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar/juice
Wash and arrange the berries on the towel, to give
dry, remove the stem, leaves.
Cut each berry lengthwise into slices 3-5 mm thick.
Pour into a saucepan the sugar, add the balsamic vinegar, pour water and put on stove, turn on low heat and bring to a boil, the sugar should be dissolved.
Add in the cooked syrup strawberries, again bring to a boil, then heating the plate to increase, boil the jam for 15 minutes, not much mixing (if the berries are too watery, cook jam 15, and 20-25min), turn off the heating plate, to leave the jam to cool.
The foam can be removed during cooking or already cooled jam that much easier.
Next strawberry jam with sliced berries poured into sterilized banks and corked sterile lids.
Look similar recipe
- Strawberry jam (strawberry) View recipe
- Strawberry-mint jam View recipe
- Strawberry-almond jam with amaretto View recipe
- Strawberry jam with whole berries in their own juice View recipe
- Strawberry jam with mint and Basil View recipe
- How to make strawberry jam. Recipe for strawberry jam View recipe
- Strawberry jam with champagne View recipe
- Strawberry jam with balsamic vinegar View recipe