200 g semolina
100 g cranberry
150 g sugar
1,1 l water
Mash cranberries and squeeze the extracted juice. Husk cover with water and boil, strain the broth, add sugar, bring to a boil.
Dilute semolina with cranberry juice, pour in the boiling syrup and cook thick porridge.
Pour hot porridge on a baking sheet, allow to cool, cut into servings.
Look similar recipe
- Apple and semolina porridge View recipe
- Dessert of semolina View recipe
- Semolina porridge with fruit puree View recipe
- How to cook the most delicious porridge View recipe
- Semolina porridge without lumps - video recipe View recipe
- Traditional cranberry juice View recipe
- Cranberry View recipe
- Semolina porridge with cranberry sauce View recipe